RECOIL PARTY POLICIES
Please read these policies carefully.
What is included?
- 1 hour and 45 minutes in the park
- Recoil Socks for all jumpers
- Private Party Room and Host
- Private check-in for you and your guests
- A gift from Recoil for the birthday jumper
What is NOT included
- Food, Drinks or Cake of any type (“We provide the fun…you provide the food.”)
- Utensils or Paper Plates (we may have a few lying around but no guarantee)
- Arrive at the time your party begins. Early arrivals are not allowed and cannot be accommodated because the rooms are booked for previous parties.
- DECORATING THE ROOM CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED WHILE YOUR GUESTS ARE JUMPING.
SCHEDULE OF THE PARTY
- 0-15 min – Check-in for you and your guests
- 0-60 min – Children – JUMP TIME!!!
- 0-60 min – Parents – Decorate your room
- 60 min – Room Party Begins (food, cake, presents in 30 minutes)
- 90 min – begin to break down your party
- 105 min – all party guests must exit the room
- Your party lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes. That means you must EXIT your party room AT THAT TIME. Another party has been scheduled for your room 15 minutes after your party ends. If you holdover, you will affect another child’s birthday and be subject to a holdover fee of $50.00
- All guests will have to have a liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. A link for that waiver has been provided to you in your confirmation email.
- IF YOU KNOW A CHILD WILL BE ATTENDING WITHOUT A PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN, HAVE THE WAIVER SIGNED IN ADVANCE!!! We will also be happy to help email the waiver to the non-attending parent, No exceptions.
- Cancellations will be allowed and a 100% refund will be provided if the cancellation is at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled party.
- Cancellations that occur between seven (7) days and forty-eight (48) hours of the scheduled party will receive a 50% refund OR will be allowed to reschedule for a later date.
- Cancellations that occur within forty-eight (48) hours of the scheduled party will receive no refund and will forfeit any payment. EMERGENCIES will be handled on a case by case basis. Decisions of management will be final.
- Any party may be rescheduled one-time as long as the rescheduling request occurs prior to forty-eight (48) hours of the scheduled party.
PLEASE DO NOT TAPE ANYTHING TO OUR WALLS
Recoil reserves the right to charge for any damage caused by your failure to follow our policy.